Legolas, prince of Mirkwood

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Attack of the cows

The cows are attacking!!! The cows are attacking!!! They've been breeding an army-
-and now they're attacking Minas Tirith!
Yes, Gandalf run!!! Even you are no match for these hell bovines!!! And then, uh...hmm...next a, uh...oh I know! Next an epic battle begins when the brave soldiers of Gondor rush to defend their home!

(those aren't orcs-they're really cows) As the battle progresses, Gondor's feeble army is forced to retreat to the higher levels of the city. Now in control of the lower city, the cows start to put Minas Tirith on a big giant cart and wheeling it to....a giant warehouse!!!!


And it is there waiting for them that lurks....wait, there..waiting...does that sentence make any sense? Speaking of which, does any of this? Anyway in the warehouse is....the evil cow king!!!!!!!! Willour hero make it out...wait, I never established a main character, did I? Well, it was, uh, Pippin. Will he make it out alive? Find out next week! Or whenever I feel like making the next post.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

9 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

You were drop out of a tall tree and landed on your head as a youth in Mirkwood, wern't you.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Bacon Man said...

well i dunno about that, those looked like some vicious cows... i can't even begin to imagine how pippin could stand it

1:54 PM  
Blogger Mara Jade said...

I never thought cows would cause so much distruction. I think i'm going to cry. sniff

5:37 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I've fought Hell Bovines before. The object is to make sure Wurt's leg is in there just right, and then attack them instead.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

???????????????????????

1:23 PM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

I agree with Tak, either that or you have had too much Browine Spice.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Fat Albert said...

I just tagged you. Check my blog for the meme.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Leia Skywalker Solo said...

I never knew cows had such potential for evil.

Can a cow be king? I always wondered that.

9:41 AM  
Blogger goddess of moo said...

run towards the cows with some steak sauce, and a bent fork.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home